Viewing Form Submissions
Forms that are submitted on your website are not only delivered to administrators via email, they are stored within the CMS as well.
Access: Components>Form Manager>Form Submission Export.
- Select the 'View' icon to see the form submission's details. You may also print from this popup box.
- Submissions may be sorted by date/time, page of submission, visitor's IP address, and form type.
- Click on the column name in the blue bar to change sorting preference.
- An additional click to the same column name will reverse the order.
- The Form Action drop-down will allow you to view individual forms, or all forms.
- The 'Calendar' icons allow you to select a specified date range.
- Click the Filter button to apply any selections.
- Narrow your export selection to ONE form from the Form Action drop-down (as opposed to "All Form Actions").
This is important! Forms must be exported separately from one another.
- Apply a date range if desired
- Click the Filter button.
- In the bottom left of the page, select the Export Method of your choice.
- Click the Export button.